Members from science and research are welcome!
Please check if the following profile meets your interests:
- application-oriented science and research
- transfer of research results into innovations
- motivation for cooperation in distributed teams
- interest in third-party funding projects
- support for business start-ups.
- Exploration of opportunities in the market
- Set-up of project proposals
- Supporting the team building
- Integration of funding programmes and financing models
- Project coordination and coaching of the teams
- Persistent pursuit of the goal of introducing an innovation to the market.
Please contact us!
DITS concentrates on the execution of innovative projects with significant shares in research and development. Focus are projects with scope for replication and widespread application in the Homeland Security market. DITS is prepared and capable to handle the specific circumstances, the risks and opportunities of such tasks professionally.
DITS acts proactive and maintains an opportunity catalogue of solid, innovative proposals. The positive outlook for the pilot customer is to get a solution that meets his specific needs with reduced risks, costs and time requirements. He benefits from the long-term oriented product approach.
The DITS Advisory Team takes the leading role of bringing together the various aspects and special knowledge in the relevant disciplines. This approach allows all interested parties and partners to benefit from an experienced and independent management.
A specialized team is set up for each project. Special interests of the partners are taken into account. The DITS model includes the option of starting a project-based enterprise. The creation of a wider user base in the global market allows the innovative start-up to act economically and goal-oriented.
The following figure shows the complete list of partners and the implementation steps of the project.
Links and downloads
- DITS Informationen zur Mitgliedschaft [pdf]
- DITS Aufnahmeantrag und Beitragsordnung [pdf]
- DITS Flyer Forschungskooperationen [pdf]